Before we begin
ABUSE IS NOT LOVE
Whether it’s physical, sexual, psychological, or financial, ABUSE IS ABUSE and can happen to anyone.
Many times, warning signs of abuse are masked as “love” by the partner
When it comes to abusive relationships, many people are unaware of the signs or refuse to acknowledge them. By taking part in this training, you can better understand the warning signs of abuse that often escalates into more severe types of physical, psychological, and sexual abuse.
You do not need to be an expert to be a resource. We are all part of the solution.
By taking part in this training, you will know what L.O.V.E. means.
Learn the signs of abusive behaviors
Offer support to those experiencing abuse
Vigilantly take action to end abuse
Expect better from your relationships
How to L.O.V.E. training session - Learn the signs of abusive behaviour
- 0Before we begin1:08% Completed
- 1WHAT IS AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP?2:30% Completed
- 2TRAINING DEEP-DIVE PHASE
- 2. 1 CAN YOU IDENTIFY THE 9 SIGNS OF ABUSE ?3:30% Completed
- 2. 2 HOW TO SUPPORT A FRIEND WHO IS EXPERIENCING ABUSE?5:00% Completed
- 2. 3 HOW TO REACT WHEN YOU WITNESS ABUSE ?3:00% Completed
- 3Well done0:00% Completed