Welcome on this Website dedicated to the YSL Abuse is not Love (hereinafter the "Website").
For any request relating to your use of the Website, you may contact Us at the following address: PRESTIGE ET COLLECTIONS INTERNATIONAL l 62 Quai Charles Pasqua - CS 30141- 92688 Levallois-Perret Cedex FRANCE
Website URL: www.abuseisnotlove.com__
Contact: E-mail: [email protected]
Director of Publication: BEZY STEPHAN
Publisher: Prestige et Collections International, société en nom collectif, incorporated under the law of France, under number 334 171 113, with a capital of 77 595,00 euros, having its registered office at 16 Place Vendome, Paris (75001), France hereinafter the "Publisher" or "We" or “Us”).
Hosted by: AMAZON WEB SERVICES EMEA SARL having its registered offices at 38 AVENUE JOHN F. KENNEDYin L-1855 LUXEMBOURG, registered with the R.C.S. LUXEMBOURG Registry of Trade and Companies under number B186284;
1. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
To access and use this Website you need to be at least 16 years old.
You may freely use the Website, without being required to sign in or create an account.
Additional fees for accessing and using the Internet remain at your charge.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Intellectual property rights
Developing this Website involved significant investments. The Website and each of the elements it comprises (i.e., brands, images, texts, videos, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights. No use, reproduction or representation of the Website (in whole or in part), on any media whatsoever, for any other purposes, shall be authorized.
- Third-party rights
We hereby remind you that you shall secure all the necessary authorizations and rights from any relevant rightsholders in connection with any content you may wish to post via the Website, including any and all intellectual property rights and/or literary, artistic and/or industrial property rights, and publicity rights (including the right to one’s image), to allow your quiet use of such contents. For example, you shall secure the rights in and to any contents (especially photographs) showing recent architectural items, advertising designs or apparel designs that might appear (acronyms, logos, etc.).
- User Contents
We may make available via this Website a space dedicated to user contents, such as text, photos, videos, opinions, etc. (hereinafter "User Content").
By posting User Content via the Website, you hereby grant Us a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide and for the legal protection period of intellectual property rights as defined by French and foreign laws and international treaties (including any subsequent suppletive or amending regulations) license to reproduce, display, use, copy, modify, adapt, edit, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute such User Content (in whole or in part).
Said use shall be authorized for all in-house or external, corporate or financial communication purposes, advertising, and for all public relations, historical or archival purposes, of L’ORÉAL Group or its affiliates, its products and/or its brands, particularly on the following media:
- Posting in all format, in unlimited quantity,
- The written press, unlimited number of publications,
- Publishing, unlimited number of publications, particularly publishing for purposes of in-house communication, including sales force and distribution network (wholesalers, retailers, agents, etc.), events, leaflets for congresses, tradeshows, stands ...; B-to-B communication, in the professional press, for an unlimited number of publications and/or quantities;
- Electronic, IT, digital, multimedia, Internet and Intranet publishing, via any websites (whatever the website and/or medium, including social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Dailymotion), unlimited number of inserts and broadcasts,
- via any advertising media (including by way of advertising at retail outlets and on the L’ORÉAL Group brand products (hereinafter the “Media”).
In addition, We hereby remind you that any Content may be referenced on a search engine and therefore to be accessed by an audience outside the Website.
This authorization gives Us the possibility to adapt your Content as initially fixed and/or make any such clarification to the User Content as We may consider useful, provided that the User Content shall not alter your image or words.
Further, the use of User Content may come with such anonymized information as your city, country or age, and/or, if you expressly authorized it, information allowing your identification such as your first name, or your alias.
In addition, if you access User Content created by another user, you shall be required to comply with said user’s rights and you shall, in particular, not reproduce or disseminate said Content published via other media without the relevant user’s prior consent.
4. CODE OF CONDUCT
We support the values of tolerance and respect of others.
For this reason, by using this Website or any services made available to you through the Website (e.g. teleconsultation services, online chat, ratings and reviews, forum), you agree to:
- Not publish or provide any personal data that may be considered ‘sensitive’:
- personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs;
- trade-union membership;
- genetic data, biometric data processed solely to identify a human being;
- health-related data;
- data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation;
- Not convey any racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, rude, obscene or unlawful comments;
- Not disseminate any content that may be harmful, defamatory, unauthorized, malicious or infringing on privacy or publicity rights, inciting violence, racial or ethnic hatred or qualify as gross indecency or incitement to commit certain crimes or offences
- Not use the Website for political, propaganda or proselytizing purposes;
- Not publish any content advertising or promoting any products and/or services competing with the brand(s) displayed on the Website;
- Not divert the Website from its intended purpose, including by using it as a dating service;
- Not disseminate any information that may directly or indirectly allow the nominal and specific identification of an individual without prior and express consent, such as their last name, postal address, email address, telephone number;
- Not disseminate any information or content that may be upsetting for the youngest;
- Not intimidate or harass others;
- Not conduct illegal activities, including that may infringe anyone’s rights in and to any software, trademarks, photographs, images, texts, videos, etc.;
- Not disseminate content (including photographs and videos) portraying minors;
- Not display or share inappropriate content or material involving, for example, nudity, pornography, offensive language, violence, or criminal activity;
- Not adopt inappropriate behaviour or act in a way likely to offend others’ sensibilities;
- Not capture and/or record and/or disseminate any capture of conversational screens or teleconsultations with our hosts on any electronic means of communication.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of right to access and use this Website and services provided on the Website;
- Delete User account;
- Remove User Content uploaded to this Website;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required by law;
- Initiate legal proceedings and/or refer it for criminal prosecution.
We reserve the right to take all the measures mentioned above at any time, without any notice and at our sole discretion. Implementation of these measures may imply processing of your IP address.
If you become aware of any such User Content as may condone crimes against humanity, incite racial hatred and/or violence, or relate to child pornography, you shall immediately notify Us at the following email address [email protected] or by sending a detailed letter to the following address: PRESTIGE ET COLLECTIONS INTERNATIONAL l 62 Quai Charles Pasqua - CS 30141- 92688 Levallois-Perret Cedex FRANCE
specifying in your email/letter the date on which you discovered said content, your identity, the URL, description of the disputed content and the user ID of the author thereof.
If you consider that any User Content is in breach of the principles listed above, of your rights or any third party’s rights (e.g., any infringement, insult, breach of privacy), you may send a notice to the following email address: [email protected], or by sending a detailed letter to the following address: PRESTIGE ET COLLECTIONS INTERNATIONAL l 62 Quai Charles Pasqua - CS 30141- 92688 Levallois-Perret Cedex FRANCE
specifying in your email/letter the date on which you discovered said content, your identity, the URL, description of the reported content and the user ID of the author thereof.
As per the provisions of article 6-I-5 of Act 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy (Loi pour la confiance dans l'économie numérique), said notice shall contain:
- the date of the notice;
- if the sender is an individual: last name, first and middle names, occupation, address, nationality, date and place of birth;
- the addressee’s name and address or, if a legal entity, its corporate name and registered offices;
- a description and specific location of the reported facts (e.g., URL link to the reported content;
- the reasons why such content should be removed, including an indication of the legal provisions and qualification (justifications) applicable to the facts;
- a copy of any correspondence sent to the author or publisher of the reported information or activities requesting their interruption, removal or alteration, or justification that the author or publisher could not be reached.
Any incomplete notice may not be considered. WARNING: The fact for anyone to report any content or activity as unlawful in order to obtain the removal thereof or stop the dissemination thereof by submitting untrue or inaccurate information is punishable by a prison term of one year and a fine of EUR 15,000.
4. INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE
- General provisions
We hereby remind you that inaccuracies and omissions may appear in the information available on this Website, particularly due to third parties. We hereby undertake to remove inaccuracies or to complete such information on the Website as soon as possible.
- Hypertext links
The hypertext links included on the Website may lead you to websites published by third parties and the content of which We do cannot control. Accordingly, to the extent that said hypertext links were included on this Website for the sole purpose of facilitating your browsing experience of the Internet, looking up any third-party websites shall be your own decision and your sole liability.
5. PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data related to you, particularly when you: (i) subscribe for a service; (ii) download Downloadable Content; (iii) sign in; (iv) apply for a game/competition; (v) send Us an e-mail; (v) respond to a poll or study etc.
Cookies are small files that are left on your device while you browse the Website (such as the pages looked up, the date and time of such access, etc.) and which may be read whenever your access the same Website (hereinafter “Cookies”).
The Website was developed for the Publisher by BETC DIGITAL, a société par actions simplifiée with capital of EUR 9 891 476, having its registered offices at 1 rue de l’Ancien Canal CS 80101, 93507 Pantin Cedex, registered with the Bobigny Registry of Trade and Companies under number SIREN n°493 477 574 and by ETOILE ROUGE, a société par actions simplifiée with capital of EUR 74 100,00, having its registered offices at 1 rue de l’Ancien Canal CS 80101, 93507 Pantin Cedex, registered with the Bobigny Registry of Trade and Companies under number SIREN n° 432 932 861.
We shall use our best efforts to maintain access to the Website and Downloadable Content at all times. However, We cannot guarantee the permanent availability and accessibility of the Website. Indeed, we may be required to momentarily suspend access to all or part of the Website, particularly for technical maintenance purposes.
It is hereby further specified that the Internet and IT or telecommunication networks are not error-free and that interruptions and failures can occur. We cannot provide any guarantee in this regard and shall not therefore be held liable for any damage that may relate to the use of the Internet and IT or telecommunication networks, including, without limitation:
- Poor transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information via the Internet;
- Any external intrusions or computer viruses;
- Any defaulting reception equipment or communication networks; and
- Any such Internet malfunction as may hinder the proper operation of the Website.
Lastly, our liability shall be limited to direct damage, excluding any other damage or loss whatsoever. More specifically, any indirect damage relating, without limitation, to any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
For any issue, please contact: [email protected]
PRESTIGE ET COLLECTIONS INTERNATIONAL l 62 Quai Charles Pasqua - CS 30141- 92688 Levallois-Perret Cedex FRANCE